Filing due date change

Due Date Change – Partnership and S Corporations

posted in: Tax Filing & Preparation | 0

Calendar year partnerships, including electing large partnerships, and S corporations must file their 2016 returns, and provide each partner/shareholder with a copy of Schedule K-1, by Mar. 15, 2017, or else file for an automatic 6-month extension on Form 7004.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *